Entrepalooza 2016: Creativity Through Entrepreneurship.
September 23, 2016 at the Michigan League.
Entrepreneurship involves solving a lot of problems. And the best entrepreneurs are those who think creatively and innovate solutions with value. Learn how to cultivate creativity and an entrepreneurial mindset at Entrepalooza 2016: Creativity Through Entrepreneurship.
Entrepalooza 2016 kicks off with a keynote address by Jerry Greenfield, Co-Founder of Ben & Jerry's iconic ice cream brand. Jerry's talk will truly embody the great sense of fun and creativity that is the company's trademark... and did we mention free Ben & Jerry's ice cream for the entire audience?
Following the keynote, Entrepalooza will feature creativity workshops will be led by:
- Jeremy Peters, Music Publishing Director, Ghostly International; Co-Founder, Quite Scientific Records; Lecturer, U-M School, of Music, Theatre and Dance
- Tom Frank, Executive Director of the Center for Entrepreneurship and Adjunct Professor at the College of Engineering
- Eric Fretz, U-M faculty lecturer in Psychology, Education, and Entrepreneurship
- Deb Mexicotte, Associate Director, U-M ArtsEngine
- Michelle Belgrod and Lake Vitton, Co-Founders, CHISL Design
Find out more about the workshops and agenda.